WHATS NEXT:

Sponsors - Please message us ONLY if you are NOT able to attend the new event? 

Participants - Are you able to attend the new date? If not we have 4 options for you?! Email christina@stormpokerruns.com if you CAN NOT attend.

If you can attend no need to email us your registration will transfer to the new dates! 

Vendors - Please email us only if you CAN NOT attend. We will be finalizing the Street Party Layout soon!

Volunteers - Please, please email us only if you CAN NOT attend. If your interested in volunteering email AShley@StormPokerRuns.com for details and the volunteer application.

Spectators - KEEP WATCHING, SIT TIGHT. THE NEW DATE IS SEPT 30, 2020 to October 4, 2020. PLEASE JOIN US for the #Storm2020 EVENT!!!

Thank you for the support.


If you have a room booked at the London Bridge Resort for DS2020, once the new date is solidified, we will move your reservation for you. so, no need to call the hotel at this moment. 

2015

Desert Storm 2020 PRESENTED BY:

As of 3.28.2020:

2017

WINNER  1st place 35% OF THE PURSE= $7,980.00
DANIEL AND DEBBIE MARCHAND
STRAIGHT FLUSH 5-9 OF SPADES


2nd PLACE 25% OF THE PURSE= $5,700.00
VERN GILBERT OF WEST VOAST DRIVES
STRAIGHT FLUSH 4-8 OF HEARTS


3RD PLACE 15% OF THE PURSE= $3,420.00
CHRIS WINTER
FULL HOUSE - 3 A'S / 3 2'S


CHARITY - STORM CHARITY PARTNER

HOSPICE OF HAVASU

25% OF THE PURSE= $5,700.00

PAST EVENT PHOTOS

2016

Pictures of Desert Storm's Street Party, Poker Run, and Shootout!

2019

DS 2019 WINNING HANDS

TOTAL KITTY / PURSE WINNINGS ~ $22,800.00

Desert Storm 2020 PRESENTED BY:

2018

DESERT STORM 2020 is:

POSTPONED to:

September 30th, 2020 - 

October 4th, 2020  

at LONDON BRIDGE RESORT - Lake Havasu, AZ!

At this time the event has been POSTPONED to the Fall of 2020 due to COVID 19.

THE NEW DATE IS September 30th, 2020 to October 4th, 2020!


We received a call from a city official from Lake Havasu stating that all events on city property are shut down until further notice.


With that information, we surveyed our Core Team of Volunteers and Sponsors, and the majority ruled for the event to be POSTPONED to the fall.  


We do not have a set date at this moment and are working with the city, MCSO, USCG, the London Bridge Resort, and the Sponsors and Vendors to try and come up with a good date. We simply cannot just pick a date as we need to be sure it will work logistically and that we can get permits approved, and that the majority of our patrons can attend.


Please follow us on social media and this website for the most current and UP TO DATE information.


We thank you for your patience and understanding.  The Storm Team wants to continue to provide the BEST EVENT possible on the WEST COAST!!!!


If you have not already watched our announcement video, you can  find it on our social media pages.


Thank you!

Jimmy, ChristinA, and the entire STORM TEAM